by T Sheppard
A fat belly poses an additional health risk for people with a BMI of 34 or less. Intra-abdominal or visceral fat, that is, the fatty tissue which is stored around the stomach and abdomen is associated with higher health risk than fat located in the lower body around the butt and thighs. Perform some abdominal exercises to increase the effectiveness of this diet, as no diet can work on its own without exercise if you want to see results. With all these tips and the foods mentioned above, carve your path to a toned, flat stomach and flaunt it in any way you can.
1. All green, leafy vegetables including others such as carrots, beetroot, onions, sweet potatoes are great sources of fiber. Have them grilled, steamed or stir fried and enjoy the richness they have to offer. Apart from the berries mentioned above, fruits such as melons, grapefruit, oranges, apples, prunes, plums, apricots and figs are essential on a diet as not only are they rich in fiber, they also offer the necessary natural sugars required by the body for energy.
2. Beans of many varieties like Lima beans, white beans and kidney beans are a good source of protein and burn up a good amount of more calories. So, how to reduce belly fat using this? You must cook the beans thoroughly so that you do not end up with stomach upset because some proteins are tough proposition to break down by gastronomical juices; that is how they are!
3. When your body is stressed, it generates cortisol, a hormone that is responsible for your belly fat. Therefore avoid stress. Take help when the work load upon you is beyond your bearing capacity. Also get adequate sleep.
4. Avoiding Empty Calories – One of the most surefire ways to sabotage your entire diet is to eat foods or drink things that can sabotage your metabolism. Foods and drinks that do this are empty calorie foods such as fried foods, candy (except dark chocolate), sodas (DEFINITELY!), alcoholic beverages (except red wine), and bad carbs (sugar, white rice, white bread, etc.). Empty calorie foods are not just bad for your health, they also cause very strong hunger pangs throughout the day as well!
5. Secondly, avoid having high amounts of salt while on this diet to lose stomach fat fast. ensure that you eat nothing after 7pm in the evening, and avoid fruits at this time.
6. Oatmeal contains soluble fiber and it is an agent that burns up belly fat. But do not add butter as many people do for, you would only be adding more fat and that is not a good way how to reduce belly fat without extreme diet! Without the butter, not only is your cholesterol reduced by this, you will notice some unwanted acids too are cleared out.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on how to lose belly fat, weight loss tips.