Organique’s gelatinized MACA powder provides an abundance of key health supporting vitamins, minerals, amino acids and sterols. It can be added to a wide range of foods and has a nutty butterscotch flavor. Available in 16 oz. Sachets, which makes for a flexible and delicious superfood that can improve your diet and health. Disclaimer: Gelatinized Macao Root is a “superfood” and in no way a miracle medicine. The above statements have not been reviewed by the FDA. The Organique Co products will not treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- PACKED WITH HEALTHY NUTRIENTS | Maca is the superfood you’ve probably never heard of until today! The maca root has been a part of the diet of the indigenous people of Peru and Bolivia for centuries and has a range of potent properties which aid good health. Maca also provides an abundance of key health supporting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and sterols. It’s adaptogenic-like qualities meaning that it adapts to individual physiology and supports natural vitality and stamina.
- SUPER FLEXIBLE | Here at The Organique Co, it is our mission to bring nature’s finest health foods to you in a convenient form. Our gelatinized Maca Powder is just that – a concentrated powder made by extracting the starch, which makes the nutrients more bioavailable for increased absorption. Add it to your breakfast smoothie, your lunchtime yogurt, or your evening dinner (the kids will love the taste too!)
- GREAT TASTING | Our Gelatinized Maca Powder has a strong and sweet nutty taste with delicious hints of butterscotch flavor. It mixes easily into fruit juices, smoothies, and shakes. It’s great to add to your homemade muffins and cookies too! It gives your energy levels a natural lift, like caffeine, only more gentle on your body.
- MADE WITH LOVING CARE | We harvest only the finest maca roots, which are then slow-dried and gently milled at low temperatures to preserve the natural integrity of the food. Gelatinized maca powder is the concentrated form.
- ORGANIC | Maca is native to the high Andean Mountains and is one of the few plants able to thrive at that high altitude. Maca root has long been recognized as a natural superfood because of its many health benefits. It is certified USDA organic, NON-GMO, kosher, gluten-free, preservative-free, and vegan friendly.